Tuesday, August 4, 2015

How I Develop Ideas

When I began developing my Interior Design business, Design Consulting, one of my goals was to provide good, comprehensive, and up-to-date information and ideas for each client's particular design challenges.
To do that I rely on my interior design training and my desire to keep learning and growing in my field.  The more I know the more I have to offer clients - and with each client I am looking at their situation with "fresh eyes".
One client I worked with does extensive quilting and embroidering.  She needed a way to keep embroidery books and materials accessible.  I suggested a cabinet with a canted top for her sample book and shelves under that for the thread boxes.  Her grandson built the cabinet for a Bowman County Fair project and he won a blue ribbon for it.

Here's the blue ribbon winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment