Thursday, October 15, 2015

A couple of colorful, fun MN projects

original wicker chairs
my new blue chairs

As we've worked on the log home I asked our grand daughter, Josephine, what she thinks the cabin needs?  She says we should "add some color".  I agreed as all our interior walls are honey colored logs.  The color palette we've chosen is cobalt blue, orange, emerald green, red & yellow. 

For our transitional dining room set I decided to paint 4 wicker chairs and a table base the deep cobalt blue and I've reupholstered the cushions with a fabric that looks very Mediterranean and sports all of the chosen colors.  For our sun room I've painted 2 wicker chairs bright orange - the fabric for the cushions has a dark blue background with tiny lizards in fun colors.

   
original wicker chairs
my new orange wicker chairs

No comments:

Post a Comment