Monday, October 24, 2016

Fall Teaching




As my business, Design Consulting has developed I have had many opportunities to share my design skills.  I write a newspaper article every month for our home town newspaper - I started writing them to inform people about the vast world of interior design - my October article will be the 43rd I have written. 

I have had the privilege of doing a number of Career Days  and from those I have had 3 job shadows.  It has been a privilege to work with these students helping to shape their future career decisions.

I've also had the opportunity to host Home Design Parties.  The guests get a tour of my home, a brief  look at my business, lunch, and door prizes - one lady said - "this is just like a spa night for women, but with design".  

No comments:

Post a Comment